Incisive Software, a leading provider of solutions that empower its customers with innovative risk and analytics management solutions that reduce risk and improve trust in the data that drives their business, introduces Incisive Analytics Essentials, designed to provide visibility and control for low-code/no-code and open-source deployments, and empowers organizations to red.
Low-code/no-code and open-source deployments have become increasingly prevalent in recent years due to their ability to enable users (citizen developers) to create valuable business solutions quickly. However, these platforms can also present significant business risks, as they are often deployed with little or no management or oversight. Incisive Analytics Essentials is the solution every enterprise needs to manage these deployments securely and effectively. With the rapid spread of these deployments, it is crucial to have a management and oversight system that can ensure compliance with operational requirements, mitigate risks, and be consistently trustworthy.
“At Incisive Software, we’re proud to be a trusted partner to global brands across every industry, helping them gain confidence in their data integrity and maximize business value,” said Diane Robinette, CEO and president of Incisive Software. “By providing optimal visibility, control, and insights, we ensure security and accuracy in managing an organization’s most complex, critical, and sensitive data resources – crucial for regulatory compliance, internal controls, and making confident decisions.”
The Concourse platform is the foundation and command center for Incisive Analytics Essentials. It provides a single point of control, knowledge, and management for Microsoft Excel spreadsheets, low-code/no-code, and open-source analytic assets. It also offers seamless monitoring of these assets within any enterprise content management or file-sharing system, providing the flexibility and convenience that modern enterprises require.
Highlights of features and benefits include:
- Change Management and Continuous Monitoring Concourse allows centralized access to Microsoft Excel spreadsheets, low-code/no-code, and open-source analytic assets based on permissions, ensuring consistent and agile monitoring and oversight. Version control, revision control, change tracking, and revision comparison features provide visibility into changes over time, ensuring that users are working with the latest version of each asset.
- Access control is made easy with Concourse, whether users work online or offline. Single sign-on via Microsoft® Active Directory® integration allows for greater security and control. With a comprehensive audit trail, see who checked out or downloaded an asset and when they did so, providing the accountability and transparency that enterprises need.
- Flexible Asset Management allows you to associate each asset with a monitored or managed project based on business needs. Monitored projects provide visibility into less-critical assets, while managed assets must be checked out and checked in and can be moved from network drives to the Concourse Repository.
- Alerts and Notifications inform you of new projects and revisions via subscription-based emails and RSS feed alerts.
- Workflow Support streamlines work and increases efficiency, with the option of ad-hoc or predefined workflows and attestation to require users to acknowledge and accept customized language prior to submitting for approval.
- Comprehensive Reporting provides clear, actionable information about Microsoft Excel spreadsheets, low-code/no-code, and open-source analytic assets. Reports can be customized and filtered by projects, workflows, or other administrative criteria, saved as favorites, and exported to CSV or HTML formats.
At Incisive Software, we’re committed to helping organizations build a strong foundation for success based on accurate and trustworthy data. With the growing reliance on citizen-developed applications, low-code/no-code and open-source tools, and complex spreadsheets, the risks of data errors and mismanagement have become greater than ever before. We’re dedicated to providing innovative solutions that empower organizations to reduce their exposure to these risks, improve data quality and enable confident decision-making. By combining automation, modern technologies, and proven practices, our solutions bring greater accuracy, control, and insight to the management of an organization’s most complex, critical, and sensitive data resources.