Tineco works every day to make life easier for its users. Since then, the company has launched the first-ever smart cordless vacuum cleaner and has significantly innovated in the floor care industry. Today, with millions of products sold worldwide, Tineco has quickly become a leader in innovative home technology.
Tineco is committed to constantly innovating in the field of home technology, the products launched at CES are intended to make everyone’s daily life easier. The latest Tineco smart solutions all feature the brand’s own iLoop Smart Sensor technology, which enhances the user experience whether cleaning, cooking or drying.
- FLOOR ONE S7 Pro: This new product, which complements Tineco’s range of water and dust vacuum cleaners, offers an optimized cleaning experience thanks to its state-of-the-art technological features, including the SmoothPower self-propelling system, the new double-edge cleaning roller and floating scraping technology.
- FLOOR ONE S7 Steam: Leveraging the capabilities of water and dust vacuum cleaners, the S7 Steam cordless floor washer naturally and effectively disinfects all surfaces with its Steam mode.
- PURE ONE AIR Pet/Pro: Designed to quickly clean up mess effortlessly, the new PURE ONE AIR series weighs just 1.07kg and features a ZeroTangle brush head, PureCyclone technology and Tineco’s exclusive iLoop smart sensor technology.
- CHIERE ONE: The Tineco CHIERE ONE guides every step of the cooking process with video and audio images displayed on a 7-inch touchscreen. It features smart cooking technology, feeding system, weighing device and One-Touch self-cleaning mode, to provide an optimal cooking experience.
- MODA ONE 2.0: The latest addition to Tineco’s beauty product line, the MODA ONE 2.0 is an expertly designed hair dryer with smart sensors that automatically adjust heat and airflow to reduce drying time, thus preserving hair.
“Tineco is thrilled to be back at CES and showcasing our latest in flooring, cooking and beauty,” said Todd Manegold, Tineco’s General Manager for North America. “As we head into 2023, we look forward to continuing to innovate, explore new product categories and strengthen our growth as a smart technology company.” »